Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

West Coast Indigenous Perspective

West Coast Indigenous Perspective

This publication is intended to provide the reader/viewer with the open-ended street level perspective of a Canadian North West Coast Indigenous Person. I do not have much of a formal education beyond the twelfth grade, and the views that I express here are strictly my own personal views unless otherwise stated. Some of the posts that I will provide here will be in the form of essays and short srories, some will be in the form of poetry, that I have written or will write. Some will be attached to photographs and/or art work that I will have produced personally, unless otherwise stated. Some of the items that I will submit here may be personal in nature, while others will contain a more broad perspective. In order to develop a more well rounded understanding of given issues, I may suggest books to read, movies to view, music to listen to etc.
My overall intent here is to provide you with somewhat of a glimpse into particular slices my world as one Canadian West Coast Indigenous Person, and perhaps some of my 'reasons for being,' as it were.

Greg Robinson
June 29, 2009, New Westminster, BC, Canada.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave constuctive comments, thoughts and ideas, as well as suggestions as to what you may wish to have included on this blog page. Thank you.