Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

I Am Thankful





If the part of our journey that carries us through this world is a time and a place of learning and of teaching, for ourselves and for those with whom we come into contact, then I will be so much the wiser in the next part of my journey.
 I've been more than fortunate to have met, and to have spent time with some tremendous people in my life, and have had the opportunity to learn from each of them. 
Magnificence is something that is often amplified by simplicity. One thing that I've found is how the importance of the very simplest things in life may be more profound and more enriching than the greatest amount of material wealth; that is, the times, events, unplanned meetings, the tiniest kind gesture or sharing of warm words. Events like these so often prove to be the most important and full filling events to ourselves and to others around us. Perhaps these folks also need to learn the very same lessons, and perhaps we are here to help each other to learn these lessons. 
As these days of my life go by, I learn to pay more attention to these lessons, to accept them into my heart and to share them with others. And I am thankful to those with whom I get to have the privilege to share these lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave constuctive comments, thoughts and ideas, as well as suggestions as to what you may wish to have included on this blog page. Thank you.